Sunday, June 13, 2021

Room Rules as of June 2026

A Theology of the Face: How Endless Mask-Wearing Hides the Image of God and  Hinders the Church | Via Emmaus 

This new room -- Cut the Covid Claptrap -- was formerly Cut the Covid Crap, and before that was Cowboys and Indians (and before that, many other names).

Room Mission:

This room is a place for interesting and intelligent conversation about lots of different stuff. We're also not averse to kicking back and having fun now and again. The convo doesn't always have to be "intellectual".  

While I'd like this room to be a place where we, as concerned citizens of the world, discuss the problematic Covid Narrative, I'm fine with chatters talking about other things as much as they like.

It's up to the chatters who make up my room. Since I respect freedom (that's why I oppose the Covid Narrative), I will not coerce chatters to talk about Covid. But I do hold out hope my room will, over time, become a stimulating haven for venting & brainstorming about Covid among Covid Skeptics/Dissidents (and what I call "rational conspiracy theorists").

Room Rules:

The rules for this new room are simple:

Admins will dot anyone who is disrupting the room, and may bounce if need be (and possibly ban).  What "disrupting" means is under the discretion of the admins.  

Generally speaking, "disrupting" means the usual -- it can range from very mild (taking too long on the mic), to severe (spamming incessantly, threatening chatters with death or doxxing, verbally abusing other chatters too much, playing music on the mic without permission, etc.).

If I, the room Owner (Five Four Time / C Major), feel any admin has gone too far in his or her adminning behavior, I may take his or her hat away.  

(The room rules for the old room I tried to make simple, but they ended up with 10 rules which became too complicated.)

That's it.  Enjoy your day.  Take off your mask.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home